Oh, these are the worse things ever! And I have 4 of them to do this week (BOM, Poli Sci 202, Bio 100, and Air Force)!!!!! The only two I'm concerned about are Poli Sci and Bio 100. The poli Sci will take about 3-4 hours because I have to do a multiple choice, short response on quotes (short response = 3-4 paragraphs), and then a 2-3 page compare and contrast essay. Bio 100 should take about an hour or so.
Anyway, I wanted to get a bunch of studying done on Friday and Saturday so I can prepare but I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I essentially got all the little stuff out of the way (and I completed the Air Force Midterm. It's super easy because it's open book, open notes, open slide, and open google. So you're pretty much set!), so I'm not in deep trouble. I'm just going to have to work hard this next week, which won't be that bad. I just need to spend some time studying Bio and Poli Sci and I'll be fine. I'll have to let everyone know how I did next week.
So on Wednesday and Saturday I went to the Mens Basketball games. It was a lot of fun! Especially because I got close to front seats by coming an hour early and just asking people if I could sit on the end (Row 26 and 21 respectively)! As you know, I'm not a big sporting event fan, but even I have to admit that it was fun cheering the team on and just being in that atmosphere. I am posting two videos and a bunch of pictures from the game to show you guys how close I was and to show you what it is like to be at the Marriott Center for something other than a devotional. (To see the new videos, go to Facebook to look them up. Blogspot couldn't handle them.)
I feel free to say this next part because I know none of my old friends from Maryland or Nebraska read this blog. I facebooked them the other day and I was really devistated to find out that all of my friends have essentially no decent future. Seth Whitehead is in a relationship with a Latino girl (nothing wrong with that) but isn't going to college and his facebook page is covered with vulgarity (I don't even know if he's active). Chase Carter has his name as Chase isawesome Carter and is also not in college but in a relationship. I have no idea what Tyler and Jenks are doing but I know they are studying at UNL and are rooming together and still investing a great deal of time and energy into their Star Wars story. My old friends from middle school (Jacob, Justin, and Brandon) are all pretty much doing ok. Jacob's at the community college while also doing theater on the side, and Justin's at UNL I think. And I have no idea what Brandon is doing right now.
Essentially: Seth and Chase are doing pretty bad, Tyler, Jenks, and Brandon are no where to be found (I don't know if they're doing OK or not), and Jacob, Justin and David Crescenzo are doing pretty well actually (Except David has a gnarly mustache...) at their colleges and jobs. It's just a little sad how so many of my friends have either messed up their lives or aren't moving anywhere significantly. Only 3 of my old friends out of 8-10 old ones are doing well. *Sigh*
Um, basically that's it. Last week was a more relaxed week for the first half and then got busy the second half. So not much to talk about there. OH! Season 3 of Phineas and Ferb started last friday with "The Great Indoors" and "Canderemy". There wasn't any super amazing songs, but I really liked both episodes. Though poor Isabella on "Canderemy" and the soccer jokes were pretty good too! Ah.... Well this Friday is the next set of new episodes called "Run Candace Run" and "Last Train to Bustville". Should be good! Can't wait to see you guys in April so I can show you around the Y and my room!
No comments:
Post a Comment