Hello family and friends! I hope everything is going well for you guys! I hear that the family is under the weather again, so I hope you all make it through this round of stomach flu! Also, I apologize if my sending of the weekly emails are annoying when the phones go off during church. I'm sorry that I have bad timing, but just remember-- It means that I care.
Anyway, quick recap of the week. Um... Not much to really discuss. I had a BOM quiz and I turned in three Political Science Papers by the end of the week, and.... uh, I did homework. I did Revile and Retreat (That's taking the flag up and down) 3 times this week. And that pretty's much it.
Yesterday (Saturday) was my "do nothin' day" because I got all my homework done and this next week will be pretty relaxed all the way around. So I slept in till 9:30ish (I can't sleep any later than that, my body won't let me) and then just relaxed and watched T.V. and stuff for most of the day after I got my Monday homework done. I also ended up going down to the mall to see if they could fix my phone. I am pleased to say that I didn't get lost on the bus and I did make it to my destination. However, I found out at the store that they can't activate my phone because it's a prepaid phone and will only work on a pre-paid account. My only options now are: 1. Upgrade my phone (but will extend my contract for 2 more years), 2. Buy an old Verizon phone (approx. $50) or find one that I can reactivate, 3. Buy a pre-paid plan, or 4. Tough it out with my current phone but use my new phone as my secondary alarm clock. Right now my phone is almost full in Text Messages (93%), but I remember that you can look up the phone manuals online, so I'll just do that and then push the buttons even though I can't see.
But after that I went to get some change for the bus fare, and I got some Chick-Fil-A as I walked out (Note: Just stick with the Original, the grilled isn't as good), and after I arrived at the bus junction (which was across the parking lot) I realized that my online intenerary lied to me: My bus left at 4:25 and not 4:37. However, I don't feel to bad because I was still in line waiting at the Verizon Store at 4:25, so it didn't make that much difference. I ended up talking to some people for about a half hour till the next BYU bound bus came and I made it back safe and sound. I had the Chick-Fil-A's for dinner, and that pretty much wraps up my week and weekend.
Don't have much in store for next week, it's pretty laid back, so it may be possible for me to go to the two Basketball games this week! Anyway, that's pretty much it! Oh, one very important thing: Season 3 of Phineas and Ferb starts this Friday with the episodes "The Great Indoors" and "Candermey". I'm excited for the new season (though it's getting increasingly harder for me to watch it after my main source shut down two months ago). so that's it! Hope this entry's shorter than the last few! Love you guys!
Oh Steven, keep it up, I LOVE reading your posts!
ReplyDelete