ACHOO!!! ACHOO!!! AA-AAACHOOO!!!!
Gesundheit. Sorry guys, I've got a cold. I started getting it on Thursday after you left. Sore throat, runny nose, congestion, slight nausea, the gambit. I've been drinking a ton of juice, eating the grapes, and having an Emergen-C everyday. Still congested... I blame Spencer. Or Preston. Or Tanner. Or Brigham. Or Sami. But probably not Mom.
I had a lot of fun with you guys when you were here! I'm sorry if there were moments when I wasn't being patient, fun, or just a jerk. I was a little stressed out when you were here because I had a big paper due and trying to get ready for finals. So if I wasn't as cool as you thought I'd be during College, next time come when I don't have a bunch of pressure going on! ;)
Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that this is the week before finals. So I'm going to try and live in the Library and other places so I can study. I have one final today (Wednesday), one on Thursday (It's a take home final), then one on Saturday and Monday. Then after those 4 I have to take 2 more, and 1 is a take home final and a 10-page paper. I shouldn't have to much trouble with that one because I can essentially merge my two papers to help make this one, so that's like 14 pages right there!
I probably won't post again till next Wednesday after I'm all done with all of my tests. There's a possibility that I could be done by Wednesday Morning or earlier. Just depends on how much I get studied and how well I work.
I've never been one to refuse some extra help, so if you all want to pray for me, then that would be fantastic!
Glad that Dad is safe and Sami is getting more of her Value projects done. Good luck to you guys and I'll see you guys in about a week and 1 day!
No comments:
Post a Comment