Hello Gang! Glad to see that things are still going well for you guys in Omaha! Sorry I wasn't able to skype much tonight, but I'm home all day tomorrow so feel free to give me a call.
Well, this week wasn't too exciting. I had your basic daily mundane things to do (like homework and classes) while tying to figure out how to get the Band class in, find music books, make some deposits, etc. etc. etc. The typical junk that you have to go through throughout the week. I am on First Part in the University Band, but I'm not too excited about the music. It seems to me like it's inbetween Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble. So I'm buying the books that the auditions always come from and I'm going to start practicing my trumpet as soon as I get them (there hasn't been much reason to practice till now).
Having my own room is still great, but my room is at 71 degrees right now (despite that I'm trying to cool it to 68 and heat it up to 40), so I brought out my fan for the past few nights and it's white-noise inducing coolness has help keep the area around my bed relatively cool at night. Speaking of cool, it hasn't really snowed at all this year in Utah! I mean, what the crap, N.Y. and Boston get like 2-3 feet in one day and keep getting hammered by snow storms and for crying out loud, even Georgia has snow! But all we've been getting is either little fluries or drizzle!!! GAH!!! How hard is it to snow super hard in the mountains??? I've been wanting to build a snow fort or a tunnel system for weeks now! *sigh* well, can't get everything I suppose... The Weather Channel says we might get snow on Tuesday, Wendsday, Sunday and Tuesday, but who knows if that'll happen or how much we get...
Well, that's about it. Only two things left to say.
1: Mark your calendars because on Jan. 28th Phineas and Ferb will be doing "Rollercoaster-The Musical" as a musical parody of their first episode and on Feb. 11th the 2nd season will officially be over with "Make Play" and "Candance gets Busted". It should be exciting!!!!
2: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, UPDATE THE BLOG OR ALL THIS WILL BE IS A PLACE FOR ME TO UPDATE DURING COLLEGE AND FOR YOU TO POST MISSIONARY LETTERS I SEND BACK!!!! Come on!!!
With love,
-Steven
How did you get your own room?
ReplyDelete